Additional Services & Information
Our Avenue C micro-market reflects a grab-and-go concept that provides you access to food and beverages during the day, evenings and weekends. The upscale vending includes hundreds of snack, beverage and fresh food products and a self-serve, self-checkout format.
The Campus Café is located in the North end of the Student Commons Building.
HCC’s rotating vendor schedule brings popular local restaurants to campus to sell food.
From orientation to graduation, the Heartland Bookstore has everything you need.
- and more
Stop in SCB 1700 and see us to see everything we offer.
You can search and order your textbooks online. It's the easiest way to find what you need for each course.
- Choose the Books dropdown and select Textbooks & Course Materials
- Pick the term, department, course number and section
- Look for new/used, paperbackback/hardback/digital and rent/buy options
- Select what you want and add it to your cart
- Click on "Select another course" to find books for the rest of your classes
- Place your order when you have all the books you need by clicking on your shopping cart
Donate your old textbooks and pick up new ones. The Textbook Swap has saved students over $100,000 in textbook costs in the past few years.
From admission through graduation, the Records Office maintains official forms and records that document your progress as a student. We are available to help you with:
- Requesting your Heartland transcripts
- Planning for graduation
- Various forms and student information
In an EMERGENCY, call "911" immediately. In non-emergency situations, contact Safety and Security Services at 309-268-8300 to report an incident or safety hazard.
Get access to resources like:
- Emergency text alerts
- Accessibility alerts
- Emergency response information
- Preventing and responding to sexual misconduct
The Testing Center will help you with:
- Basic Skills Assessment
- Make-up Testing
- Additional Exams
- Community Proctoring
Heartland Library & Open Computer Lab
The Heartland Library, with its Open Computer Lab, can help you find answers to your toughest questions.
Make an appointment, send us a question or stop by anytime.
Calendars & Events
Discover what is happening on campus from academics to student clubs to athletics.
Helpdesk & Password Support
Stop by the Helpdesk in SCB 2000 to find help with any of your technology needs.
Campus closings can occur due to inclemate weather, holidays or other reasons. These closings will also be posted on the Heartland home page.
Individual classes may be cancelled due to instructor illness or other reasons. View class cancellations online.