Welcome to the Math Department. We are ready to provide you with the support and skills you need to be successful.
Your math assessment results will help us place you into the best starting point for your Heartland journey. The math curriculum flowchart (IMG) shows the different paths you can take to study mathematics.
College Supports & Services
- The Math Success Center provides a self-paced system to help students through MATH 091-094 courses.
- Advising assists students in selecting courses and setting goals.
- Assessment starts new students with the right courses.
- Counseling guides students through personal difficulties and health maintenance.
- Disability Support Services coordinates special accomodations.
- Project Rise helps first-generation and low income students.
- Tutoring pairs you with a student or small group to develop your skills.