Jump over the site's primary content.
Academic Support Center Welcome
Welcome to Heartland Community College's Academic Support Center.
The Academic Support Center (ASC) at Heartland provides students with the assistance and resources they need to meet the challenges of higher education and also prepares them for a lifetime of learning.
ASC services include:
- Disability Support Services: Access to note-takers, sign language interpreters and technology
- The Library: Access to research assistance, books, eReserves and other Library resources
- Open Computing Lab: Access to Intranet-ready computers and personal assistance
- Reading Center: Access to small group instruction to improve reading and language skills
- Testing Services: Access to a quiet environment for those needing make-up exams or extended time on tests
- Tutoring Services: Access to trained tutors in one-on-one or group formats
- Writing Services: Access to Heartland English faculty members who can assist with writing projects
The Academic Support Center and its staff welcome the opportunity to assist you throughout your educational journey.
Amy T. Munson, Ph.D.
Dean of Student Success