We offer unique team-building programs to help your business or organization improve communication and problem-solving skills through a simulated space mission.
A corporate mission at the Challenger Learning Center consists of three components:
- Team-building Activities: Whether tackling the infamous "Space Blanket" problem or playing "Radioactive Hot Potato", your group will be challenged with unique space-themed team builders.
- Simulated Space Mission: Participants will have to work as a team, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they embark upon their own simulated space mission.
- Reflective Discussions: No team experience would be complete without an opportunity to reflect upon what has been observed, learned, and experienced. Reflective discussions make it possible to apply the day's lessons to the workplace.
Corporate missions are designed to provide several benefits for any business or organization:
- Interaction with CLC staff and Customized Training Coordinator prior to the mission to customize outcomes in order to meet your group's needs.
- Opportunity for participants to apply job skills in an environment that is unfamiliar, yet appropriate to all team members.
- Review of job performance and reflection to identify any necessary changes in order to meet mission goals.
- Opportunity for participants to share job training skills when they switch roles and interact with other team members.
- Materials and work skills to assist with applying mission outcomes in the workplace.
A CLC Corporate mission is customizable to meet the needs of your business or organization. Program length varies from 4-8 hours and accommodates 16-30 participants.
- A four (4) hour program with supplemental discussions and activities designed to improve communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- An eight (8) hour program with supplemental "workplace transfer" discussions and activities customized to your needs with an emphasis on critical thinking and strategic planning.
Listed programs are for reference only. For more information regarding CLC Corporate missions or to speak with a Customized Training Coordinator, contact Stacey Shrewsbury at (309) 268-8701, or email@example.com.