Jump over the site's primary content.
Community Education at Heartland Community College offers daytime and evening classes designed for students age 55 or better. They are taught by friendly, knowledgeable instructors with personal attention. Most of our classes are hands-on classes. Learn new skills, start a new hobby and experience a new you!
Courses offered this semester:
Arts & Crafts
- Drawing Intensive Workshop
- Painting Intensive Workshop
- Plein Air Oil Painting Workshop
- Extend Your Growing Season with Low Tunnels
Recreation & Leisure
- Ladies Golf
- Gentle & Restorative Yoga
- Personal Training-Individual Sessions
- International Folk Dancing
- Getting Started with Computers
- Getting Started with Computers II
- Getting Started with Windows 8
- Getting Started with Digital Cameras
- Getting Started with an iPad
View course information and register online for classes.