Jump over the site's primary content.
Community Education at Heartland Community College offers many daytime classes designed for students age 55 and up. Learn new skills, start a new hobby and experience a new you!
Courses offered this semester:
- Crystals 101
- Eliminating Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Tapping Into Your Spiritual Self - Intro to Intuition Development
Recreation & Leisure
- Fitness & Recreation Center Community Access
- Ladies Golf
- Beginning Hatha Yoga I
- Getting Started with Computers
- Getting Started with Computers II
- Prezi: A New Way to Share Your Passions
- Weebly Website Creation
Day Trips & Tours
- ParkLands Foundation Family Day
- Cubs vs. Cards
- There's No Place Like Home II
- Local Food, Local Farms
- Grapes, Grains & Stills
- Ghosts, Graveyards and Gangsters
- Christmas in Chicago
- Pacific Northwest & California
View course information and register online for classes.