Youth Evening Care
Beginning spring semester 2019, youth evening care will be available to students enrolled in:
- evening credit classes
- evening adult education classes
- evening Work Ready programs
Youth Evening Care provides supervision, activities and homework help for children ages 5 (and in kindergarten) - 13.
- January 14-May 17, 2019
- Monday – Thursday
- 5PM – 9:30 PM
- Cost: $30 per week per child
- Enroll weekly, monthly or for the entire semester
- Parent must be on campus while child is attending
Call (309) 268-8160 with questions and to enroll.