Meeting your organization’s continuing education goals is our mission.
There’s a big difference between being a boss with authority and being a leader who inspires others to follow. Transforming yourself into a trusted leader takes more than charisma or seniority; it requires know-how.
We provide the tools to take management skills to the next level and develop future leaders.
- Managing Performance
- Problem Solving
- Supervisory Skills
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Ethics and Compliance
- Managing Time/Workload
- Earn a Certificate of Completion in Leadership
You want a lot from your team – increased productivity, quality work and exceptional customer service. We can design a team-building session that achieves your desired outcomes and enhances employees’ collaboration skills.
- The Search for the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine, a fun team-building simulation that focuses on leadership, planning and communication skills
- Low ropes/high Ropes - team challenges
- Retreat planning
Challenger Learning Center Missions
Supercharge your professional development and take members of your staff on a four, six or eight-hour training mission at the Challenger Learning Center (CLC). Designed to emphasize critical thinking and strategic planning, missions at the CLC accommodate 16-28 participants and consist of three components:
- A space-themed, team-building activity that provides a fun way to open lines of communication and build trust among colleagues
- A simulated space mission requiring participants to collaborate, communicate, problem-solve and think creatively to achieve success
- A reflective discussion to analyze the experience so the day’s lessons
A training coordinator will work with you to determine your needs and customize a mission that meets your goals. Choose from these four target areas:
Enhance participants’ effectiveness as writers, speakers and active listeners.
Observe and assess team dynamics in a time-pressured environment and brainstorm solutions.
Learn to deliver constructive feedback and match motivational techniques to various workplace scenarios and individual preferences.
Obtain essential information, weigh the risks, impact of contingencies and establish appropriate timelines.
* Luncheon and meeting facilities are available.
Whether your projects are big or small, professional or personal, enhancing a few essential skills can improve your ability to manage expectations and achieve results.
Choose from popular programs or we can create a special one just for you. Our flexible schedule includes traditional and online classes. Interested in certification? We can help with that, too.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Training
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Project Management 101
- Project Planning Cycle
- Project Delivery Cycle
Customer Service Training
Customers are the reason successful organizations exist and should be a focal point in all efforts and decisions. Meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Improve effectiveness with training in these areas:
- Handling Unhappy Customers
- Keeping Customers and Building Your Business
- Serving the Customer Service Team- a Manager’s Perspective
- Guiding Customer Conversations
- Healing Customer Relationships
- Expanding Customer Relationships
Sales, Marketing and Social Media
Keep your business on top by applying best practices in sales and marketing. From email and social media to traditional marketing, we have you covered.
Available courses include:
- Social Media for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Users
- Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Sales, Coaching and Performance
- Legal Considerations of Social Media
- Email and Mobile Marketing
- Marketing to Leverage Your Business
- Media Relations and Handling Media Disasters
Communication/Foreign Language Training
Communicating effectively is an important skill you need for a successful business. Whether it's learning to serve customers with limited English proficiency or providing better service to those who call your company, we can help.
Available topics include:
- Spanish for Front-Line Employees
- Chinese Conversation/Culture and Translation Services
- English as a Second Language
- Business Writing Essentials
- Email for Business
- Telephone Etiquette
- Reading Enhancement
Information Technology/Computer Skills
Find out how to increase productivity and cost efficiency by enhancing employees’ skills on new software and applications. We can build courses around the roles and functions of your business.
We offer sessions on:
- Computer basics
- Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Networking security training
- Graphic design
- Website creation/development
- iPad applications (iPhone, iTunes)
- Photoshop/digital photography
Some trainings provide occupational and technical preparation, licensure, certification and recertification options.
- Accounting fundamentals
- Grant writing
- Emergency response training
- Food safety/handling
- Beverage Alcohol Sellers and Servers Education and Training ( BASSET)
- Massage therapy CEU
- Human resources
Manufacturing and Technical Training
Today's jobs require specialized skills, tools and competencies. Our courses get your employees up to speed with industry standards.
Some available topics include:
- OSHA safety classes
- LEAN manufacturing
- Manufacturing maintenance
- Six Sigma
- CDL Class A license training
- 160 hours of instruction in preparation for the Class A commercial driver's license exam
- No previous experience is required
- Classes offered during the day and evening
- Refresher courses and customizable programs are available
- For more information visit Truck Driver Training
Healthcare is an industry that requires professionals to be well-informed regarding the latest regulations and requirements. We offer a variety of programs which achieve those goals and improve Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Plans Survey (patient satisfaction scores).
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Improving the Patient Experience
You have the power to help lower healthcare costs through physical activity, healthy lifestyle choices and policy changes. We can tailor a wellness program for your workplace with sessions on:
- Health and wellness
Not sure what you need? We can help.
One of our Customized Training Coordinators is ready to assist. Contact us to set up a needs analysis or to sit down with one of our subject matter experts.