Jump over the site's secondary content.

Enrollment Services
Hours of Operation

Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm


Jump over the site's primary content.

Parent Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q: How does my son or daughter apply for Heartland?

    A: Your son or daughter can apply online, by mail or in person.

  • Q: When can we visit the campus?

    A: Register for an individual visit or an event.

  • Q: How will I pay for college?

    A: Heartland has affordable tuition. Find out more about payment options.

  • Q: If my son or daughter is applying for financial aid, what financial information is needed from me?

    A: If your son or daughter was claimed as a dependant on your taxes, some of your information will be needed to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

  • Q: Can my son or daughter apply for scholarships?

    A: Heartland Community College does have financial aid available, including scholarships and grants.

  • Q: Can I receive information about my child's grades, schedule, test scores, etc.?

    A: HCC is not permitted under federal law through the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to provide this information to anyone other than the student. However, the student can fill out a release of information form in person, allowing Heartland to release certain information to the approved third party. Please refer to the Heartland Community College catalog for more information.

  • Q: Where can I find more information about in-district and out-of-district tuition rates?

    A: Students must meet certain criteria and present valid documentation to Admissions to be considered residents of Heartland's District 540. Call (309) 268-8010 for more information.