Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Services will be closed
December 24, 2014 - January 2, 2015.
View all dates on the
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
- 01/06/15 - Tuition due for spring 2015 session
- 01/07/15 - Last day to assess for spring 2015 16-week classes
- 01/12/15 - Classes begin for spring 2015 16-week session
- 02/02/15 - Classes begin for spring 2015 12-week session
- 03/03/15 - Open registration begins for summer 2015 session
- 04/07/15 - Open registration begins for fall 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
Financial Aid Office
How do I get started?
- Students should apply for financial aid early.
- Everyone applying for financial aid needs to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The preferred application completion date for fall semester is
- The preferred application completion date for spring semester is October 1st.
- Find out how to apply. Heartland Community College Financial Aid Office is here to help.
- The earlier you start, the easier it will be,
a message from the Financial Aid Director.
How will Heartland notify me?
The Financial Aid Office communicates with students who have applied for aid through
Heartland email only.
How do I access financial aid information?
Heartland students will receive notices through their Heartland-assigned email accounts so students should check their Heartland email regularly.
Additionally, students can see which documents are needed to complete their financial aid
or view awarded financial aid through the IRIS tab in myHeartland using the following steps:
- Login to myHeartland.
- Click on the IRIS tab.
- Choose the Self Service link.
- Click on Student Center.
- Your To Do List is on the right.
- View Financial Aid is on the left under the Finances section.
Are there special arrangements for ISU students?
HCC and Illinois State University have an agreement for students enrolled at both schools.
What will it cost?
Estimate the net price of attendance at Heartland.
Heartland Community College is a great value. Our tuition is one of the lowest in the area -- about 1/3 that of public four-year schools and just a fraction of private colleges.
How do I know if I can get financial aid?
Read about financial eligibility requirements to see if you qualify to receive financial aid.
What do I need to do to keep receiving my financial aid?
Staying in good academic standing, and maintaining "satisfactory academic progress" are important in
keeping your financial aid.
PDF format, 86 KB, 3 pages).
*Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print PDF documents.
What if I need help?
We are here to help you through this process. Contact our financial aid officers to help you with any questions.
Financial Aid Office
Community Commons Building (CCB), Room 1106
1500 W. Raab
Normal, IL 61761