Apply for Scholarships
We are happy to help you through the scholarship process.
Take a look at all of the available scholarships! Remember...you only need to fill out one application and you will be sorted into all of the scholarships for which you qualify.
Get to the online application
You must apply to Heartland Community College before you are able to complete the scholarship application. You will receive login information for myHeartland after you apply to HCC.
- Go to my.heartland.edu and log in.
- Click on IRIS tab on the upper left side.
- Click on the IRIS icon (green diamond on the left hand side of the page)
- Click on Foundation Scholarship on the lower right side
Complete the online application
- Answer the survey questions. These questions determine your eligibility for various scholarships.
- Complete the three required essays. The system will time out after 30 minutes. We highly recommend writing your essays in a word document and cutting and pasting the answers into the response area.
- Upload two letters of recommendation. If you cannot upload the letters or your letter writer prefers to send the letter directly to the Foundation, you can mail the letter to:
Heartland Community College
1500 W. Raab Rd.
Normal, IL 61761
- Make sure the Heartland Community College records department has your transcripts.
- Make sure you hit the Submit and I am Done buttons to complete your application.
- You can go back to change your survey answer or essay questions any time before 11:59 pm on March 1, 2018.