Advisement & Career Support
- explore programs of study
- select a progam that matches your professional goals and creating an academic plan
- choose the right courses each semester
- find the services and support you may need throughout your journey
Your success doesn't end at HCC, it begins here!
It's never too early to start planning your next destination after graduating from Heartland.
Find services and resources to support you from career discovery to employment.
- special events and workshops
- internships and job shadowing
- resumé development
- interview preparation
- employment opportunities
From admission through graduation, the Records Office maintains official forms and records that document your progress as a student. We are available to help you with:
- Requesting your Heartland transcripts
- Planning for graduation
- Various forms and student information
Payments & Refunds
View your student bill, set up payment plans and select your option for receiving your refund.
Additional Heartland Resources
- Download Microsoft Office 365 (PDF) - Get Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for free with your Heartland email.
- Student Handbook
- Testing Center - Schedule your placement tests, make-up exam or other assessments.
- Student Access and Accommodation Services - Assistance is available if you have a documented disability.
- HALO - a program for adults with intellectual disabilities.