Instructional Development Center
Supporting Heartland's mission and strategic goals, the IDC fosters excellence in teaching and learning.
We support professional development of faculty, recognize outstanding teaching and encourage the use of emerging technology and innovative methods. As part of the Division of Academic Affairs, we are dedicated to assisting faculty, both full-time and adjunct, with their overall teaching and learning needs. We also serve staff members who work closely with students.
- Course Design, Development, & Delivery
- Classroom Assessment & Evaluation
- Classroom Observation/Peer Observation
- Classroom Media and Resources
- Teaching Philosophy and Portfolio Development
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Endeavors