Registration and Records Assistant - Continuing Education
About the Position
We seek applicants for a full-time position to provide exemplary customer service and attention to detail while assisting with registration and payment processes and to create and maintain student and course records.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Process phone, web, fax, and mail registrations
- Manage data related to course catalog and schedules, course rosters, student schedules, transcripts, evaluations, and mailing lists
- Process and post student registration payments, add/drops, and refunds and work with the College Business Office to resolve related discrepancies
- Associate’s degree or appropriate experience/education
- Demonstrated minimum keyboarding skill of 40 WPM
- Proficiency/familiarity with PC-based computer software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and function professionally under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and interact with diverse individuals
- Availability to work anticipated schedule of Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and occasional nights and weekends as needed
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 lbs.
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 7/31/2017, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.