Tenure-Track Faculty: Nursing
We invite applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in the College’s ACEN-accredited associate degree career ladder nursing program. This is a full-time, 9-month appointment within the Health and Human Services division that includes teaching in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical settings. Anticipated start date is January 8, 2018.
For more information about the nursing program, please visit www.heartland.edu/catalog/nurs.
- Master’s degree in nursing
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience
- Current license to practice nursing in Illinois
- Experience teaching in multiple content areas which may include mental health, maternal child, and medical surgical nursing
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application addressing how your qualifications and transcript meet the position requirements
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Statement of teaching philosophy with description of teaching and assessment practices
- Transcript copies and copy of professional license (included as part of application package)
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 11/3/2017, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.