Adjunct Faculty: Nursing Assistant Program
We seek applicants for part-time instructors to teach for the IDPH-approved Nursing Assistant Program within the College’s Health and Human Services division. Position is available currently for the Fall 2018 and future semesters at the Lincoln campus.
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse licensure with a minimum of two years of nursing experience
- Documentation of completion of an IDPH-approved Train the Trainer program
- Documentation of completion of an IDPH-approved Evaluator Workshop (updated every five years)
- Documentation of completion of an IDPH-approved training for instruction in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias
- Minimum of one year of experience as a registered nurse by teaching theory, lab, or clinical in an accredited nurse training program; or providing nursing care, including personal care and ADL’s, to older adults or for chronically ill adults
Review of applications will be ongoing as positions are available. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
- Transcript copies
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.