Division Secretary - Development
We seek applicants for a full-time position to provide reception, secretarial, and administrative support to the Development Office.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Perform typing, filing, scanning, data entry, and related office support tasks
- Provide excellent customer service through public and telephone reception
- Process donations and scholarship application materials
- Assist with special events and projects
- Associate’s degree or appropriate experience/education
- Demonstrated minimum keyboarding skill of 40 WPM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with students, employees, and the public
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently, problem-solve, and function professionally under pressure
- Work experience in a professional office environment
- Familiarity with Blackbaud and PeopleSoft applications
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 3/14/2018, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.