We seek applicants for a full-time position in the Information Technology department to support the College’s PeopleSoft enterprise software systems.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Analyze business requirements and develop technical solutions
- Assist with coding, troubleshooting, patches/fixes, testing, reporting, customizations, and documentation
- Develop queries and reports to facilitate end-users’ access to information
- Bachelor’s degree
- Basic understanding of enterprise software systems, such as PeopleSoft, Ellucian Banner, Ellucian Colleague, SAP, etc.
- Education in or experience working with relational databases, object-oriented design, client/server, and web development tools
- Knowledge of or proven capability to quickly learn programming language(s)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member
- Degree in a computer-related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in systems design, development, implementation, and support
- Experience implementing or maintaining PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Human Capital Management, or Financials Supply Chain Management systems
- Experience with PeopleSoft related technologies such as SQL, SQR, PeopleCode, Query, and Application Engine Programming
Review of applications will be ongoing until position is filled. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.