Program Assistant for Secondary Education Partnerships
We seek applicants for a full-time position within Academic Affairs to support the day-to-day processes and operations associated with the College’s secondary education partnerships, including dual credit programs.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Maintain ongoing communication with secondary education partners to ensure effective programming
- Assist students throughout the application, assessment, and enrollment process
- Manage documentation, records, and agreements related to partnerships
- Assist in marketing and maintenance of website content
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate experience/education
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently, problem-solve, and function professionally under pressure
- Prior work experience in a professional office setting
- Experience working with databases
- Familiarity with secondary education and college environments and enrollment processes
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 4/27/2018, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.