Program Assistant for Student Recruitment
We seek applicants for a full-time position within Enrollment Services to assist with student recruitment efforts at the College.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Represent the College at community recruitment events and high school visits
- Assist in expanding pool of prospective students
- Provide consistent communication and support for potential students between the application and enrollment stages
- Facilitate and lead campus tours
- Maintain recruitment supplies and materials
- Associate’s degree
- Excellent presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups, including prospective students and community members
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to facilitate campus tours in excess of one hour
- Ability to lift and move materials weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Availability to work occasional evenings and Saturdays
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in recruitment and/or admissions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity with student information software, especially PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of student services and familiarity with other student personnel areas
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 7/30/2018, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.