Head Women's Soccer Coach
We seek applicants for a part-time position with the possibility of full-time, to coordinate the College’s National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) women’s soccer program with an emphasis on developing successful student athletes. Full-time employment is dependent on candidate qualifications and current College/Athletic Department need for additional responsibilities.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Schedule, organize, and oversee games and practices
- Actively recruit student athletes
- Monitor student athletes’ satisfactory progress toward academic goals
- Maintain equipment and related inventory
- Remain current on NJCAAA rules and regulations
- Assist with budget management and fundraising initiatives
- Associate’s degree
- Head coaching experience at high school level or above; OR assistant coaching or playing experience at college level or above
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, and public, and represent the College in a professional manner
- Availability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- CPR/AED certification
- Experience in the following areas:
- scheduling athletic events
- recruitment and transfer process for student athletes
- budget development and oversight
Review of applications will be ongoing until position is filled. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.