IT Applications Analyst
We seek applicants for a full-time position within our Information Technology department to automate business processes by strategically leveraging electronic tools. This position works closely with functional end users and other IT staff to advance electronic forms and workflow development and to manage document imaging and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in application administration or management
- Experience with
- Relational databases, report writing tools, and data analytics
- Application server administration and monitoring
- Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical clients
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with
- Object oriented programming
- Windows scripting language, especially PowerShell
- Business process mapping
- Researching, evaluating, and proposing software application system recommendations
- Third party application configuration and administration
- Designing and delivering training sessions
For consideration, please submit ALL of the following documents.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 3/4/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.