We seek applicants for a full-time position within our Information Technology department to develop, maintain, and troubleshoot the College’s website and portal.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Serve as lead consultant and developer for web-based applications and systems
- Enable integration and web presentation of enterprise data, with systems including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for the College’s internet presence
- Bachelor’s degree OR significant computer related experience
- Experience with
- Website development and implementation
- Relational databases, report writing tools, and data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Master’s degree
- Experience with
- Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365
- Cloud-based platforms, especially MS Azure or AWS
- Modern web frameworks, especially ReactJS or AngularJS
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical clients
For consideration, please submit ALL of the following documents.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 3/4/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.