We seek applicants for a part-time position within Enrollment Services to support functions of the Testing Center. To learn more about the Testing Center, please see https://www.heartland.edu/testing. Position is 20 – 25+ hours per week according to a set schedule, including one evening (no later than 8 pm) and a rotating half-day Saturday shift.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Serve as a test proctor
- Review test scores and related outcomes with students
- Uphold established procedures to ensure exams are proctored according to required specifications
- Assist with data entry and reporting
- Provide excellent customer service through email, phone, and in-person communication
- Associate’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use good judgment, effective problem solving skills, and enforce established policies and procedures
- Work experience in a testing environment
- Familiarity with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Experience with data management
For consideration, please submit ALL of the following documents.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 4/19/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.