Program Assistant for Testing Center
We seek applicants for a full-time position within Enrollment Services to assist with operations of the College’s Testing Center.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Maintain and administer exams
- Assist in collection, maintenance, security, and reporting of testing data and records
- Assist with test software upgrades
- Uphold procedures to ensure exams are proctored according to required specifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with data management
- Experience with PC-based computers and software
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with students, employees, and general public
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to function professionally under pressure
- Availability to work occasional evenings and Saturdays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with testing environments and knowledge of related software such as ACCUPLACER, Pearson VUE, and ETS
- Familiarity with student information software, especially PeopleSoft
- Experience working with students at the community college level
For consideration, please submit ALL of the followingn documents.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 5/24/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.