Truck Driver Training Instructor
Would you like to keep your hands on the wheel without giving up your home life? Eager to share your knowledge of truck driving with the next generation of drivers?
If you answered yes, a part-time position as a truck driver training instructor may be the perfect fit for you!
- Instructor for CDL Truck Driver Training course
- Current opening is for the night class, Mon-Fri, 5-9 PM
- 20 hours per week
- Opportunities for day and evening substitute instructors also available
- Current CDL Class A License and medical card
- Minimum of 500,000 miles and 10 years over–the-road safe driving
- Tanker, haz-mat, and double-triple endorsements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to move up to 40 lbs. and get in and out of truck unassisted
- Strong working knowledge of truck and trailer mechanics desired
For additional information or to apply, contact Laurie Mueller at 309-268-8448.
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.