Coordinator of Marketing
We seek applicants for a full-time position to join our Marketing and Public Information team. Will develop and implement marketing plans aligned with HCC strategic goals, with a specific focus on marketing and communication efforts for the College’s Enrollment Services and Admissions area.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing campaigns including writing, editing, production, and execution of printed pieces as well as advertising, websites, email and social media
- Develop creative concepts to advance the brand identity of the College
- Collect, analyze, and report on data related to marketing efforts
- Update College website
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to effectively manage multiple marketing, communication, sales, and related projects
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or related field
- Familiarity with community college and higher education priorities and initiatives
- Experience developing innovative digital marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
For consideration, please submit ALL of the following documents.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 7/1/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.