Office Aides - Tutoring Services
We seek applicants for part-time positions to provide reception and general office support for Tutoring Services, with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Respond to phone, email, and in-person inquiries
- Schedule and check-in students for Tutoring Services appointments
- Uphold Tutoring Services policies and procedures
- Perform data entry tasks
- Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office programs, email, and ability to learn scheduling software used within Tutoring Services
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to use good judgment, function professionally under pressure, and work independently
- Previous reception experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
Review of applications will be ongoing. Tutoring Services will contact selected applicants for interviews. For consideration, please submit ALL of the following documents.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 7/1/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.