Director, Continuing Education Effectiveness
We seek applicants for a full-time position to provide strategic leadership for Continuing Education (CE) operations and effectiveness. The primary area of focus is on comprehensive data collection and analysis for various facets of CE programming and subsequent recommendations for continuous improvements.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Assist the Dean related to budgeting and reporting needs, management of continuous improvement efforts, operational planning, business processes, and resource tools
- Manage data and reporting for compliance, audits, Board of Trustees reports, and other purposes
- Oversee course cost management and break-even analyses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Appropriate experience in research and data analysis related to educational outcomes, industry needs, and/or workforce development
- Ability to develop and manage budgets, interpret data, and recommend implied actions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Master’s degree
- Experience or familiarity with Heartland Community College and employers in District 540
- Familiarity with continuing education, workforce development, entrepreneurial programs, and/or grants administration
- Supervisory experience
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 9/27/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.