Program Facilitator, Student Engagement
We seek applicants for a temporary, part-time position to assist the Director, Student Engagement with educationally meaningful co-curricular programs and activities that engage students in the campus community.
Position is anticipated to be up to 25 hours per week.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Coordinate campus-wide programming, such as week of welcome, family movie nights, and other events hosted by Student Engagement
- Assist with community engagement initiatives such as service projects and annual alternative spring break trip
- Oversee daily work of student employees
- Advise student organizations as needed
- Post-secondary degree
- Proven competency in leadership and supervision of students
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to organize and execute events and activities
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Availability to work occasional weekend and/or evening hours
- Minimum 2 years of appropriate experience
- Experience with student activities/events, college union, or related area
Review of applications will be ongoing. Selected applicants will be contacted directly by Student Engagement staff. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.