Adjunct Faculty: Nursing Assistant
We seek applicants for part-time instructors to teach for the IDPH-approved Nursing Assistant Program within the College’s Health Sciences division. Position is available for the Spring 2020 and future semesters at the Lincoln, IL campus.
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse licensure with a minimum of two years of nursing experience
- Documentation of completion of the following
- IDPH-approved Train the Trainer program
- IDPH-approved Evaluator Workshop (updated every five years)
- IDPH-approved training for instruction in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias
- Successful teaching experience, especially within a Nursing Assistant program
Review of applications will be ongoing as positions are available. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
- Transcript copies
- Copies of training documentation outlined above
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.