Adjunct Faculty: Technology
We seek applicants for part-time instructors to teach the following courses during the Spring 2017 and future semesters. Minimum of 2000 hours of demonstrated experience in the field required; successful teaching experience desired.
- Knowledge and experience in electrical and mechanical integration and in the installation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of advanced automation, including Fanuc robots required
- Class meets Tuesdays, 6:00 – 9:50 p.m., including lab component
- Knowledge and experience in the installation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of residential heating systems required
- Class meets Tuesdays, 6:00 – 9:50 p.m., including lab component.
Review of applications will be ongoing. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Letter of application
- Transcript and/or certification copies
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.