Academic Advisors are available at the Lincoln campus. All new students are required to attend a New Student Day appointment with an advisor to register for classes.
At this time, all student appointments are virtual through Zoom or phone by request. Schedule your appointment through your myHeartland account or by sending an email to Lincoln.Center@heartland.edu
- assist you with course selections
- discuss academic concerns and strategies for college success
- answer questions about adding or dropping a class
- help you explore different transfer college, degree, and career options
Advisors and Assistants
- Jennifer is the Associate Director and Academic Advisor for HCC Lincoln.
- She meets with prospective, current, new or continuing students to form a plan of study and help choose classes or decide on a program of study.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from University of Illinois at Springfield, and a Master of Science in College Student Personnel Administration from Illinois State University.
- Kelsi is the Program Assistant and assists with Recruitment for HCC Lincoln.
- She helps with students' admission process including transcripts and testing.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in History from Illinois State University.