Schedule an Assessment Appointment
- Log in to myHeartland.
- Click on the Appointments tab.
- Select Assessment.
- Choose Lincoln as your assessment location.
- Follow the directions to find and schedule your appointment.
|Monday - Thursday||8:00AM - 6PM|
|Friday||by appointment only|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
Save time and money by preparing for your test.
It is a good idea to prepare for ACCUPLACER by refreshing your memory on math formulas, reading skills and general test taking tips. Taking time to prepare before the test can increase your confidence, and it is likely you will be more successful.
Create an account by entering your email address and a password. Select "ACCUPLACER Next-Generation" as your test version. This account is cost-free.
Take practice tests in Reading, Arithmetic and Advanced Algebra Functions. The history tab will help customize your review!
You can find a list of other resources here.
- All first-time college students must take the full placement test (reading comprehension and math) unless using a waiver or previous college-level credit for placement.
- Transfer students take placements based on previous coursework shown on a transcript.
- If you have taken Heartland courses on our campus or through our dual credit program, you may not need to test if your previous scores are still active.
- You may also be waived through ACT, SAT/PSAT, PARCC or external Placement testing scores. A detailed list with scores can be found here.