Jump over the site's primary content.
For the Community...
An important role of the Marketing and Public Information Department is to create greater awareness of and to promote Heartland Community College through honest and engaging community dialogue.
To accomplish this, we work closely with other areas of the College to keep community members aware of College events, programs and services.
Ways we provide this information include:
- About HCC: Basic information about the College
- Campaigns and
Awards: Information we share with local media about events,
programs and services at Heartland
- Press Releases:
Information shared with media about events, programs and services at Heartland
- Publications: Descriptions of selected publications Marketing and Public Information has created
- Weather Closure Process: Lists processes and news sources for weather-related campus closure information
Ways we hear from you include:
Just as we want to share our story, Marketing and Public Information staff is interested in hearing from you as well.
- What's Your Heartland Story?: Tell us about your positive experiences at Heartland Community College
- Contact Us: Get in touch with members of the Marketing and Public Information staff
- Staff Bios: Learn about the roles of each Marketing and Public Information staff member
For additional information or news media inquiries, email Marketing and Public Information, or call (309) 268-8186.
Want to request a visit from Hunter the Hawk at your event? Complete the Hunter the Hawk Request Form (PDF format, 296 KB, 2 pages) electronically or by hand and email it to Marketing, or call Raegan Rinchiuso at (309) 268-8167.