Find out what's happening at Heartland.
- Get updates on events, news and features through our news releases. To get on the email list, contact the Public Information Officer.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Check out our news and events.
Find general information about Heartland Community College:
Campus Visits and Interviews
Stop by and see us anytime. Filming and photography sometimes requires approval and accompaniment. We are happy to accommodate your visit and arrange any interviews you might need. Contact the Marketing department to schedule your visit and interviews.
Third-party productions are also welcome to film on campus. Let us know when you're coming.
During your visit, keep in mind the following:
- If students are studying, allow them to work without interruption.
- Classrooms are accessible if prior arrangements are made with the Marketing department.
- Construction zones on campus are hazardous and may not be entered at any time.
- Park in designated areas to maintain traffic flow on campus.
During an emergency, HCC officials and any law enforcement or fire personnel can prohibit public and media access to the College.
The media is encouraged to check Heartland's homepage, Twitter and Facebook for timely news updates. If access to campus is unavailable, a member of the Marketing department will establish a secondary location for internal and external partners.