Get help filling out your FAFSA.
Workshops are located in CCB 1112, and no reservation is required. Please arrive at 3:30, we have the room reserved for 1 hour.
- April 3, 2019 3:30-4:30 PM
- May 1, 2019 3:30-4:30 PM
What to Bring
For 2019-2020 FAFSA completion, please bring:
- Driver's license or state ID
- Your 2017 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s
- Your parents' 2017 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s, UNLESS...
- You were born before January 1, 1996 for 19-20 FAFSA.
- You are married
- You are supporting a dependent
- You are a ward of the court or an orphan, or
- You served active duty in the US Armed Forces
- Amount of any untaxed income that you received in 2017