Automatic Payment Plan
Make your education more affordable. Pay your tuition and fees in monthly installments.
The automatic payment plan is not a loan program. We don't check your credit, and you don't pay interest.
- There is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester.
- A 2.75% transaction fee will be applied if you choose to pay with a credit card/debit card.
- You can avoid the 2.75% transaction fee by making direct payments from your bank account (ACH).
Note: A $30 returned payment fee will be charged if your monthly scheduled payment is denied.
You will receive your myHeartland login name and quickstart instructions for logging into myHeartland after you complete the enrollment process and enroll in classes,
- Login to myHeartland
- Choose the IRIS tab
- Click the IRIS logo
- Click Account Inquiry
- Click the Pay Online button
- Review the information, then choose Proceed
- Follow the prompts and enter the required information on the following five pages. Choose Proceed to go from one page to the next. You will need:
- Your HCC student ID number and login name
- The name, address and e-mail of the person responsible for making the payments
- Information to create your automatic payment plan access code
(To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique automatic payment plan access code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.)
- Bank information or credit/debit card information for the person responsible for payment
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click SUBMIT
If you provided your HCC email address, you will receive an immediate email confirming the receipt of your enrollment in the automatic payment plan. Choose myMail on the Email tab in myHeartland to read the email.
Payments are determined according to the following schedule:
Summer 2018 (tuition due May 22, 2018 and upon registration thereafter)*
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|April 30||none||3||May - July|
|May 23||30%||2||June & July|
Note: All down and full payments are processed immediately!
Non-payment of tuition can result in an enrollment and official transcript block being placed on student accounts.
New for Spring 2019
Students will have ALL Spring 2019 classes dropped if they have not paid in full or enrolled in a payment plan by December 4, 2018. Payment toward your tuition will include third party documents such as Veteran waivers, scholarships, and Financial Aid. If you have any questions, please call the Business Office at (309) 268-8140.