Credit and debit card refunds are possible if you notify the Business Office immediately after you drop a course. All other refunds for cancelled and dropped classes are paid according to the refund preference you select using refundselection.com. For security reasons, the College does not store this card information.
Your options include having your refund:
- Deposited to another bank of your choice through ACH Transfer to Other Bank (Funds available 2 - 3 business days after disbursement by the College); or
- Directly deposited into your BankMobile Vibe account (Funds available same day as disbursement by the College.)
All students receive a personalized refund kit in the mail. This contains login information to refundselection.com where you can choose your refund preference. It is important to choose a refund preference whether you anticipate a refund or not.
refundselection.com has a "Where's my Refund Selection Kit" self-help feature that will provide you with the real-time status of your kit. If your student address on file is incorrect or you do not recieve your kit, please contact the Business Office at 309-268-8140 to have a new personal code emailed to you.
- Non-financial aid refunds are typically issued during the 3rd week of classes
- Financial aid credit balance refunds for Pell and SEOG awards are disbursed after the 5th week of the semester
- Student federal loan refunds are not disbursed until 60% of the semester is completed
- Grant and scholarship funds awarded by private/outside donors are not applied to your account until the College receives the money
- The refund preference you selected using refundselection.com