Tuition Payment Policy
Beginning with the Spring 2020 term, a new policy will be in place regarding tuition payments. Students need to make one of the tuition payment arrangements below by the tuition due date. If tuition payment arrangements are not made, they will be dropped from their courses.
Tuition Payment Arrangements
- Pay tuition in full by check, cash or credit card
- Have a Heartland Community College payment plan in place
- Apply and be approved for Financial Aid
- Have an employer or 3rd party sponsor letter on file
- Be eligible for mandatory tuition waivers (veterans, senior citizens, etc.)
- Be the recipient of a scholarship
This policy is designed to promote student success, by reducing confusion regarding non-payment and its consequences, and lead to improved overall student persistence and completion.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact the cashier at (309) 268-8140.
Financial coaching is available at (309) 268-8055 or you can visit heartland.edu/financialoptions to learn more about paying for college.