Effective January 1, 2006, Public Act 94-0492 takes effect. This Bill requires each public institution of higher learning in Illinois to make available on its website, a downloadable, printable voter registration form.
Heartland is providing several opportunities for its students to register to vote.
- Go to http://www.elections.il.gov and
mail-in Voter Registration form.
- If you have recently moved within your county and were
previously registered, you only need to file a change of address
Contact your County Clerks office. Here are forms for
- Several Heartland employees can assist you with voter registration. They are:
Library Staff: Erin Molck (SCB 1502); Carol Reid (SCB 1504); Randi Sutter (SCB 1508)
Alumni Relations: Colleen Reynolds (CCB 2309)
ESL Programs: Kerry Urquizo (SCB 1011)
Instructional Staff: Janet Beach-Davis (ICB 1006); Sarah Diel-Hunt (ICN 2021)
- Watch for Special Events at which registration will take place.
- What do I need to do to register to vote at Heartland?
- Not sure if you are registered to vote?
Check your voter status. (McLean County only)
Phone: (309) 268-8000
Fax: (309) 268-7999
W. Raab Rd.
Normal, IL 61761