Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
View all dates on the
- 08/06/14 - Last day to assess for 16 week session
- 08/18/14 - Fall classes begin (16 week session)
- 09/08/14 - Fall classes begin (12 week session)
- 10/27/14 - Priority registration begins for current students for spring
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
Automatic Payment Plan
Another way to make your education more affordable is to pay your tuition and fees in monthly installments.
The Automatic Payment Plan
- It is not a loan program. The only cost to budget monthly payments is a $30.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee.
- There are no interest payments like using credit cards.
- There is also no credit check.
What are the payment methods?
Is there a cost to participate?
- $30 enrollment fee per semester (ACH & credit/debit card)
- $2 enrollment fee for an immediate full payment
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
How do I sign up?
Once you have completed the enrollment process and enrolled in classes, you will receive your myHeartland login name and quickstart instructions for logging into myHeartland.
- Login to myHeartland
- Choose the IRIS tab
- Click on the IRIS logo
- Click on Account Inquiry
- Click on Pay Online button
- Review the information, then choose Proceed
- Follow the prompts and enter the required information on the following five pages. Choose Proceed to go from one page to the next.
(Note: be sure to have all the information needed to complete your payment.)
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click on SUBMIT
If you provided your Heartland Community College myMail address, you will receive an immediate email confirming the receipt of your enrollment in the automatic payment plan. Choose the myMail tab through myHeartland to read the email.
What if I have questions?
For more information regarding the payment plan, read the frequently asked questions
or call one of our Cashiers at (309)268-8140 or (309)268-8144. We are happy to
assist students with payment options and the installment payment plan.