Jump over the site's primary content.
Welcome to Project RISE at Heartland Community College
The Heartland Community College Project RISE Student Support Services TRIO program is an educational support program funded by the U.S. Department of Education. Our goal is to help you graduate from Heartland Community College and assist you in transferring to the four-year college of your choice. We offer a variety of services to assist you in becoming familiar with the Heartland Community College campus and to supplement your academic pursuits.
Questions to consider
- Do you plan to transfer to a four-year college?
- Are you interested in getting the most out of your education?
- Are you a first-generation college student?
- Are you eligible for financial aid?
- Do you have a verifiable disablility?
Why should I join Project RISE?
Project RISE can assist you through:
- Financial Literacy Counseling
- Academic Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Transfer Counseling
- Personal Counseling
- College Skills Workshops
- Peer Mentors
- First-Year Experience Program
- Second-Year Transition Program
- College Engagement Opportunities
- College Visits
- Educational Cultural Events
For more detailed information about each of our services, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.