Our goal is to help you graduate from Heartland Community College and assist you in transferring to the four-year college of your choice.
The Heartland Community College Project RISE Student Support Services TRIO program is an educational support program funded by the U.S. Department of Education. We offer a variety of services to assist you in becoming familiar with the Heartland Community College campus and to supplement your academic pursuits.
- Do you plan to transfer to a four-year college?
- Are you interested in getting the most out of your education?
- Are you a first-generation college student?
- Are you eligible for financial aid?
- Do you have a verifiable disablility?
Project RISE can assist you through:
- Financial Literacy Counseling
- Academic Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Transfer Counseling
- Personal Counseling
- College Skills Workshops
- Peer Mentors
- First-Year Experience Program
- Second-Year Transition Program
- College Engagement Opportunities
- College Visits
- Educational Cultural Events
For more detailed information about each of our services, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.