Jump over the site's primary content.


Requesting Heartland Transcripts

If you would like your Heartland transcript sent to another college or university, requests can be completed through the National Student Clearinghouse.

There is a $5.00 fee per transcript. Requests are usually processed in 3 business days, but will take longer during grading periods.

A student signature is required. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) prohibits educational institutions from releasing student records without written consent from the student.

For questions about sending Heartland transcripts, please contact:
Heartland Community College
Records Office
1500 W. Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
Email: records@heartland.edu
Phone: 309-268-8015

Submitting Transcripts and Admissions Documents to Heartland

What do I send?

Submit one or more of the following Admissions documents:

  • Official high school transcript(s) or GED certificate
  • ACT scores, if you intend to waive the Basic Skills Assessment. (See more information on using your ACT scores for placement here.)
  • Official college transcript(s)

How do I send the documents?

In-Person or By Mail

You may bring in or mail your official documents to campus:
Heartland Community College
Attn: Admissions
1500 W. Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761


High School Transcripts, GED Certificates, and ACT Scores

These documents may be sent electronically to mychecklist@heartland.edu. Keep in mind that these must be sent from your high school or the College Board for them to be considered official documentation.

College Transcripts

Official college transcripts can be sent electronically or via mail from any previous institution attended. If you have questions about sending official transcripts electronically, contact Admissions at (309) 268-8010.