Be sure to stay on track toward reaching your goals by meeting with an advisor every semester!
Current students can work with an advisor in the ways listed below.
You can drop-in at the Community Commons Building in-person or drop-in virtually via this link during the hours listed below:
Monday - Friday
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
If you'd prefer to work through email, send an email to email@example.com. We ask that current students please email us from your myHeartland email address. You will hear back from an advisor within 1-2 business days.
You can schedule an in-person or virtual appointment at home.heartland.edu by clicking on the Appointments button. You can also call 309.268.8027 to schedule.
Students in Special Populations
- Academic Standing Program students, please email Emily Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Now students, please follow the enrollment steps here
- Honors Program students, please email Sara Bourque at email@example.com
- International students, please email Kim Klingbeil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lincoln area students, please email Jennifer Kirby at email@example.com
- Pontiac area students, please email John Salzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student-athletes, please email Rachel Cook at email@example.com