Bring STEM to all students from any location!
Bring the excitement of a CLC mission directly to your classroom. During this virtual, live mission, each student takes on a specific job in Mission Control on Earth. By directing the Away Team, they work independently and collaboratively.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Format: Available through any virtual delivery platform
- Minimum Number of Participants: 4
- Maximum Number of Participants: 30
- Technical Requirements: Streaming device required (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop)
Students will take on the roles of NASA Mission Control team leaders from their school classroom or homes. Students will work together in real time to guide an away team orbiting Jupiter's icy moon, Europa to launch a probe that will search for evidence of life below the ice.
Cost per classroom of 30 students: $195
- 1.5 hours of programming
- Title I funding applies
- CLC scholarships available
- Ask us about special bundling options
Get an immersive look into our Europa Encounter and learn about scheduling and scholarship opportunities. Participate in a free, live demo!
Step 1: Complete the booking intake form below.
Step 2: Our team will be in touch to complete the booking process!
Questions? Contact us!
- (309) 268-8160