Team Building Missions
Improve communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills through a simulated space mission.
Improve communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills through a simulated space mission at the Challenger Learning Center.
This team-building experience provides:
- Opportunities for participants to apply job skills in an environment that is unique, engaging, and appropriately challenging for all team members
- A review of real-time job performance and active reflection to identify any necessary changes in order to meet mission goals
- Expert post-mission facilitation and activities to drive application of the day’s lessons back to the workplace
A corporate mission typically lasts four hours and is designed to accommodate groups of 16-30. Consultation with Challenger Learning Center staff prior to the mission will help identify essential outcomes best matched to your goals and needs. More robust customization, as well as break-out space for use before or after the mission, are available for an additional fee.
Mission consists of:
- Team Building Activities: Your group will be challenged with unique space-themed team builders.
- Simulated Space Mission: Participants will have to work as a team, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they embark upon their own simulated space mission.
- Reflective Discussions: No team experience would be complete without an opportunity to reflect upon what has been observed, learned, and experienced. Reflective discussions make it possible to apply the day's lessons to the workplace.
Benefits for your business or organization:
- Interaction with CLC staff prior to the mission to customize outcomes in order to meet your group's needs.
- Opportunity for participants to apply job skills in an environment that is unfamiliar, yet appropriate to all team members.
- Review of job performance and reflection to identify any necessary changes in order to meet mission goals.
- Opportunity for participants to share job training skills when they switch roles and interact with other team members.
- Materials and work skills to assist with applying mission outcomes in the workplace.
Fill out the form below to discuss your teambuilding needs.