COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Requirements
Students and personnel on campus must provide documentation of vaccination or are required to participate in weekly COVID-19 testing.
Students and employees will be contacted by the College if not in compliance.
Individuals must report documentation of full vaccination status to be exempt from weekly testing:
- Upload a COVID-19 vaccination record to the Vaccination Status Reporting Portal (linked below).
- Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
Individuals who are not fully vaccinated must report a weekly COVID-19 test:
- Free COVID testing is available on the Normal campus at the SHIELD Testing Center. On-campus tests are automatically reported to the College.
- Students can also upload documentation here of a COVID-19 test taken within the last 7 days at an alternative testing location.
- Employees can upload documentation of testing taken off campus via the Employee Testing & Vaccination portal linked below.
Individuals who are not in compliance with vaccination or testing reporting are subject to the appropriate discipline process which could include sanctions up to and including suspension and/or dismissal/discharge/termination.
Students with questions regarding this requirement or who need assistance uploading information should contact Student Access and Accommodation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-268-8259.
Employees may contact Human Resources at 309-268-8130.