Work Ready Scholarships
The Heartland Community College Foundation has scholarships available to assist with tuition for Work Ready Programs. If you are planning to enroll in one of these programs, we encourage you to complete an application.
The application deadline is one week prior to the beginning of the class. For example, if the class starts on March 14th, the application is due March 7th.
The Work Ready scholarship application can be submitted in one of four ways:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax (309)268-7962
- Deliver to the HCC Financial Aid office in the Community Commons Building at Heartland's Campus in Normal.
- Mail to the Heartland Community College Financial Aid, 1500 W. Raab Rd., Normal, IL 61761
- Please note that the application must be received by the due date.
Besides scholarships, there are several ways to pay for a Work Ready class:
- Contact Career Link. You must meet their requirements and funding is limited.
- SallieMae Career Training Loans
- Personal bank loan
If you have any question regarding the Heartland Community College Foundation Work Ready Scholarships, please contact Kelli at (309)268-8134 or email@example.com