You can meet with an Advisor at the Lincoln campus. All new students are required to attend a New Student Appointment with an advisor to register for classes.
Virtual and in-person appointments are available. Schedule your appointment through your myHeartland account, by emailing your advisor or sending an email to Lincoln.Center@heartland.edu. Appointment availability depends on your preference to meet online via Zoom or on campus. Students must have all admission steps complete prior to enrolling in classes.
- assist you with course selections
- explain academic program details and requirements
- discuss academic concerns and strategies for college success
- answer questions about adding or dropping a class
- help you explore different transfer college, degree, and career options
Advisors and Assistants
- Jennifer is the Associate Director and Academic Advisor for HCC Lincoln.
- She meets with prospective, current, new or continuing students to form a plan of study and help choose classes or decide on a program of study.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from University of Illinois at Springfield, and a Master of Science in College Student Personnel Administration from Illinois State University.
- Kelsi is the Program Assistant and assists with Recruitment for HCC Lincoln.
- She helps with students' admission process including transcripts and testing.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in History from Illinois State University.