ISU Financial Aid Agreement
Heartland Community College has an agreement with Illinois State University that allows you to be enrolled at ISU and HCC simultaneously without affecting financial aid.
Financial Aid Consortium Agreement with Illinois State University
This consortium agreement means financial aid can be received while attending both ISU and HCC. Under the consortium agreement, all financial aid will be processed and disbursed by ISU. You are responsible for paying for your Heartland classes by the tuition due date. ISU will not send any money to Heartland.
- Contact ISU Financial Aid BEFORE the enrollment period to complete all appropriate consortium agreement paperwork.
- Enroll for at least 6 credit hours a semester at ISU (hours at ISU must be greater than or equal to HCC hours).
- If the course is available at ISU, it cannot be part of an consortium agreement.
- HCC hours must be transferable to ISU and count toward your major course of study (check with your ISU advisor to make sure your credits will transfer).
- Your degree must be coming from ISU.